Linkages to detail definitions for example nodes are provided in sub-pages to this page.
- For each ‘Governance Node’ collate MI examples / designs to support the agendas.
- Generate a core data definition by consulting the document and report examples offered in Praxis superimposing a simple planning data model derived from a planning tool.
- Go through each Governance Node and extend the core data definition to enable the MI examples collated.
- Design a simple generic way to enable organisations to localise the data model without needing to change fundamental structures.
- Generate example data and create a proof of concept cloud-based data model to test the core data definition.
- Revise the core data definition and proof of concept cloud-based data model to generate examples of the MI examples designs to demonstrate achievability.
This is the process any organisation can follow to create a BIG Model.